Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  ChatBoxChatBox  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melat Staff Application

Go down 
+2
Death
Ace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator

Melat Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:56 pm

* why should you get promoted?I'm signing up for a Moderator because this server seems lovely, and I want to be a big part of it. I want to play an important role of the server, and I will do my best to be helpful & active! I've got alof of experience being a moderator, and I've also had my very own RSPS, i've been moderator and admin on cuntless servers. I know how to solve a fight or a problem, without of being a part of it.

* in what way will you make this server grow or make it more enjoyable to play? I will always do my best to help and contribute. I'm also a good guide writer, so I will be able to write guides to help people out!

* about how much will you be online per day/week? i'm online about 10 hours a day if not more!

* how experienced are you being a staff member, how many times have you been mod/admin/sup? i've been Mod and Admin on countless servers. i've also had my own server.

* how long have you played runescape? i start playing rs in like 2006, my brother got me into it.

* How long have you played the server? - making app first day won't get you staff (i hope) i've been playing for about 4 days now, i know that might not be to long but i learn very quickly. also i'm very active i play for about 10 hours a day.

Thank you for taking your time to read this Smile

Last edited by ace on Sat May 31, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:15 pm

+1 i agree and his pretty good helper and active and friendly!
Back to top Go down
inkz

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:08 pm

definitely do agree! As Ace has helped me numerous times, always active and he is always happy to give a lending hand! Perfect man for the job, wouldn't recommend anyone else !

+111111111111
Back to top Go down
Dongal

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:19 pm

+1 for me too, he helped me a lot at the beginning and he's one of the the reasons i haven't quited playing this server.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Thanks guy's i really appreciate
Back to top Go down
fener

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:22 pm

+1 for me its really nice ur kind and im sure you would be a good staff bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:32 pm

thanks Fener
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:36 pm

It's a very nice staff application, but you should've signed up for the "Helper" rank first of all. I agree in that you're a very active and kind player. You have a lot of jokes that is funny to handle with, and I've known you for so many years now. I think you would've been a great Helper. I think you're one of the players that deserves to become a part of the staff team.

- Greetings by Mathias/Fintronix

See you in game, take care and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:44 pm

Thanks for your feedback Fintronix, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:19 pm

You're always welcome Ace!

-Greetings by Mathias/Fintronix
Back to top Go down
2reapzz
Owner
Owner
2reapzz

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:06 am

R u wot mate, wanna be staff? gtfo l0l0l
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:08 am

Thanks everyone i love how you all are on my dick like im a fking king becaouse i am and reapzz how about some good old snapdicks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melat Staff Application   Melat Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melat Staff Application
Page 1 of 1