Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  ChatBoxChatBox  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic's Staff App!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ep1c

Epic's Staff App! Empty
PostSubject: Epic's Staff App!   Epic's Staff App! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:33 pm

What is your ingame username? Epic

What position are you applying for? In-game mod/Forum mod

Have you ever been staff on a server before?Yes i have, I have been playing RSPS for around 9 years now. I have great experiance in the staff field. I have owned 3 of my own servers. I have been co owner on 4, admin on 11, mod on 16, and i donated to plenty more i cant keep count.

Why do you deserve staff?I deserve it because im really active, iv helped players out already and i have played for a week now and i love the server. I love to help other people to keep community rollin' and let people have fun. I can deal with ignorant people and work out stuff between two players if they have a problem. If you need to know more please comment any questions.

As a staff member would you devote hours of free time to play?Im usually on whenever i have the time. I can get on every night ad on weekends during the day unless im with friends, girlfriends, or at a party. I can be very active in-game and on forums,

What do you do if someone is spamming?First, I would jail them right away and go and talk to them and ask the reason why they are spamming. From then on if hes advertising another server its an instant ban if hes just doing it to do it jail for atleast 1 hour. After i tell him to stop.

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff? Yes i will advertise the best to my abilities and i can make videos just take forever to upload Razz.

How many people have you helped out ingame?
I have helped out atleast 5 i forgot there names but if you ask around im sure someone will say i helped them at some point.

If you have anymore questions to ask please let me know!
                                         Your friend,
                                                 Epic
Back to top Go down
Mafia

Epic's Staff App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic's Staff App!   Epic's Staff App! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:54 pm

I don't think you'll get staff after playing for 2 days; not saying this too be mean, saying this as personal experience. Good luck though, Epic!
Back to top Go down
ep1c

Epic's Staff App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic's Staff App!   Epic's Staff App! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:30 pm

2 days?
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Owner
Owner
Tyler

Epic's Staff App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic's Staff App!   Epic's Staff App! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:55 am

definitally thinking about adding you and mafia on the devo team
Back to top Go down
https://blitzworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Epic's Staff App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic's Staff App!   Epic's Staff App! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic's Staff App!
Page 1 of 1