Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  ChatBoxChatBox  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello this title isnt loing enough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TravDotHTML

Hello this title isnt loing enough Empty
PostSubject: Hello this title isnt loing enough   Hello this title isnt loing enough Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Since the cache is still downloading decided to introduce myself.

I'm Travis, I'm 18, nearly done with high school, and I'm in general a nerd.

I game a lot, I love computers more than anything.  I was even looking into programming for a good while, and although I found it to be fun, it's not my forte.  However I still love messing with them in any way I can really.

I've seen most of every side of servers honestly.  I've owned a couple that were no where near successful, I've been moderator a few times, admin a couple, and donated to some.  I've been playing them since I was 15, so it's been quite the fun times.  Though I've seen bad times as well, it's always sad to see a good server go due to corrupt players or staff.

Either way, I hope to see you in game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello this title isnt loing enough   Hello this title isnt loing enough Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:10 pm

hello,i hope you enjoy playing Azide Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello this title isnt loing enough   Hello this title isnt loing enough Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:48 pm

hello, i hope you enjoy playing AzideScape Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello this title isnt loing enough   Hello this title isnt loing enough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello this title isnt loing enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In-Game :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: